In the first competition for members of the Gemini Planet Facebook group, we’ve got 10 Gemini PDA backer t-shirts to give away to lucky winners. These t-shirts are the same as those being sold through Indiegogo, and are strictly of limited availability.
The t-shirts feature a special image taken from the initial blueprints for the Gemini PDA on the front, and a heat-map of Gemini backers worldwide on the back.
HERE ARE THE COMPETITION WINNERS
The Gemini is the ultimate mobile device because…”
Jody Armstrong – “The lady sitting next to me on the bus with a 17″ laptop really needs to learn about scale.”
Markus Pahl – “it brings back mobile productivity with every keystroke.”
Stuart Harvey – “It breaks the stale trend of mobile tech today, with a retro injection of the old-school!”
Rod Godfrey – “Nothing else lets you type for hours without predictive text getting in the way.”
Daniel Beorchia – “because it’s a fully fledged laptop that fits in your pocket!”
Matti Aronen – “it is the first true hacker phone after a decade since the almighty Nokia N900.”
Lindsay Prescott – “because it’s capable, pocketable, dependable and typeable!”
Nicolas Charbonnier – “Gemini PDA brings back true Productivity for Humanity and it saves us from Apple’s unproductive apathetic decadent unproductive consumption scourge.”
Alex Martinez – “because sometimes I want to run a demo Linux server on the go.”
Blyth Crawford – “because nothing can beat it for getting real world jobs done straight from your pocket.”
Winners will be notified by email shortly, and contacted by Planet Computers for a delivery address for your prize!
T-shirts are available in the following sizes, S, M, L, XL, 2XL and are unisex.
To win one of these fantastic prizes just complete the following sentence using twenty words or less…
The Gemini is the ultimate mobile device because…
Submit your entry using the following form.
entry form closed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The competition is open to members of the Gemini Planet Facebook group only
- Ten t-shirts will be awarded as prizes
- T-shirts are unisex and are available in S, M, L, XL and 2XL
- Only one entry will be accepted per person
- Entries must complete the sentence “The Gemini is the ultimate mobile device because…” in twenty words or less
- Entries must be submitted in English (sorry) but translation tools are available online
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition
- Entries will be accepted worldwide
- The closing date for this competition will be Monday 7th May 2018
- Ten winners will be chosen by the judges
- The judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Winners will be contacted by email and must provide a shipping address, PO Box addresses will not be accepted
- This competition is being run by GeminiPlanet.com in association with Planet Computers Ltd
- GeminiPlanet.com will destroy all the personal information of entrants after the competition closes, but the details of the ten winners will be passed to Planet Computers Ltd
- Prizes will be posted directly by Planet Computers Ltd from the UK and may take several weeks for delivery to some parts of the world
- Names of the winners and the winning slogans will be announced in the Facebook group, and on this website